Skip to main content

QUOTES ON EXAMINATION


Believing in yourself

1. Believe you can and you’re halfway there.

2. You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.

3. It always seems impossible until it’s done.

4. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.


Cultivating a success mindset

5. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.

6. Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.

7. The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well.

8. Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.

9. Strive for progress, not perfection.

10. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.

11. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.

12. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.

13. I don’t regret the things I’ve done. I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.

14. There are two kinds of people in this world: those who want to get things done and those who don’t want to make mistakes.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Lost Birthright, A Lost Blessing

This is a tragic story of a birthright being lost due to being ravenously hungry. This account is given in Genesis 25:29-34 “ Once when Jacob was cooking stew, Esau came in from the field, and he was exhausted. And Esau said to Jacob, “Let me eat some of that red stew, for I am exhausted!” (Therefore his name was called Edom. Jacob said, “Sell me your birthright now.” Esau said, “I am about to die; of what use is a birthright to me?” Jacob said, “Swear to me now.” So he swore to him and sold his birthright to Jacob. Then Jacob gave Esau bread and lentil stew, and he ate and drank and rose and went his way. Thus Esau despised his birthright .”

when class is cancelled