Skip to main content

QUOTE ON LOVE

If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love. - Maya Angelou

Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become.

Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself.
When you love yourself, that's when you're most beautiful.

There is only one secure foundation: a genuine, deep relationship with Jesus Christ, which will carry you through any and all turmoil. No matter what storms are raging all around, you'll stand firm if you stand on His love.

God wants us to know that life is a series of beginnings, not endings. Just as graduations are not terminations, but commencements. Creation is an ongoing process, and when we create a perfect world where love and compassion are shared by all, suffering will cease.
True love stories never have endings. - Richard Bach

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lost Birthright, A Lost Blessing

This is a tragic story of a birthright being lost due to being ravenously hungry. This account is given in Genesis 25:29-34 “ Once when Jacob was cooking stew, Esau came in from the field, and he was exhausted. And Esau said to Jacob, “Let me eat some of that red stew, for I am exhausted!” (Therefore his name was called Edom. Jacob said, “Sell me your birthright now.” Esau said, “I am about to die; of what use is a birthright to me?” Jacob said, “Swear to me now.” So he swore to him and sold his birthright to Jacob. Then Jacob gave Esau bread and lentil stew, and he ate and drank and rose and went his way. Thus Esau despised his birthright .”

QUOTES ON EXAMINATION

Believing in yourself 1. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. 2. You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them. 3. It always seems impossible until it’s done. 4. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

when class is cancelled